Sunday, April 13, 2008

start of a new Era

It has been ages since i last blogged. Let me try to remember the last time i blogged........2004. Anyway, to the more important stuff. I was just looking through my friends' blogs and stuff when i stumbled on my old blog. This, well, inspired me, in one way or another, to restart blogging.

So, yea. I just got my Project Work (PW) results on the 11th april. The feeling when i got an A for PW was simply, well, relieved. I did not feel overly happy because people, who knew me, smsed me, in the hours prior to my school's release of results, telling me that they have gotten an A. So, the onus was on me to get an A for PW as well. Though I was not exactly happy i got an A grade, what else could i have asked for. I expected only a D grade for my PW.

I feel that we, class 0706, owe our PW tutor a lot. She spent many hours with us, from as early as 7am to as late as 11pm, commenting on our work. Though at times we were cursing and swearing under our breath and behind her back, i feel really grateful that I have her as our PW tutor.

My group mates have also taken a whole load of rubbish whining and complaining from me. (hope for your forgiveness) And i would like to thank you guys for helping each other get their A's that we dreamt of. Though at times, i still feel like pulling your hair off. HAHA!!

Oh well... haha that's it.

No comments: