Friday, April 25, 2008

TIRED STILL...... haha

On the 24th April, thursday, I had pe. It was a perfect example of bitter-sweetness, that is if there's such a term. It was the first time in my life that I jumped 230cm (i know it is pathetic, but its an achievement for me), it was only after like 7 tries that i did 230cm. Was so happy, but now, i have my chin ups to train for... can only do 3....

Today was the first time I did night study in school in the year of 2008. Studied with Wai Kwan, the person who did night study with me last year. HAHA!!! I can't believe it, but i have actually studied my chem notes for the 1st time in such detail.

V. Tired, been sleeping extra early for the past few days...... 8pm-6am on wed and 8.45pm -6am on thurs... dunno when i will start to dose off today... haha... many other things to blog abt, but no energy.... DAMN TIRED... lol

No comments: